Thursday, January 7, 2010

My addiction

The first image I have when I awake is you. A strong urge to hold you envelops me. I long to experience your dulcet aroma as it dances within the corners of my still dreamy mind. It entices every wistful neuron. Following your scent as ravenous as a wolf, I find you waiting boldly in the kitchen. You do not speak, but your presence tells volumes. Slowly, I reach out. I touch your smooth sides all the while letting the heat enter my soul via my finger's tips filling my soul. I inhale, almost too deeply, your intoxicating scent. I wish never to exhale lest I release the heaven captured in my burning lungs. I just watch you sitting there in front of me. I am cautious of you. For I know you can burn me so. Your heat frightens me and yet it seduces me too. I allow your creamy caramel shade to beckon me.
I can stand this waiting no longer; I need to quench this thirst. Oh, the sensations brewed by you. With the swiftest determination, I lift you up. As I bring my throbbing lips to you, I feel your sting and savor it as I close my eyes. I know I need to taste you now. I take you in my mouth and let your intense heat and flavor awaken all my senses in one grand explosion of alertness. How could I ever survive, nay exist, without you my morning cup of coffee?

1 comment:

  1. Damn, 4 a bit there i thought i was reading a romantic novel :)

    ReplyDelete